Turcite® is a thermoplastic material applied to guideways for precision machining and minimal wear and play. It offers a high resistance to chemical wear and corrosion over a wide temperature range.
Master Machine Rebuilders uses a thicker, longer lasting Turcite than most factory specifications. When machining the oil grooves we do not machine the Turcite through to the way. We feel this gives the Turcite a more durable, longer life span.
- High Performance for many years
- Low wear, even with the lack of proper lubrication
- Dampens and absorbs vibration for precise machining
- Resistant to soiling and moisture
- High accuracy and repeatability performance
We also work with Turcite alternatives Moglice and Rulon®. These are applied and machined in the same manor as shown with the Turcite.